TUITION & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Loadstar’s Tankerman Academy is a tuition-based program. We understand that can be a big commitment, which is why we partnered with La Capitol Federal Credit Union to develop a financing plan to help you invest in your future.
Tuition & Supplies
- Students have the option to finance their tuition through a program set up at La Capitol Federal Credit Union or through a lending institution of their choice.
- Loadstar provides all classroom materials and necessary equipment, including PPE and tools for in-the-field training.
- Students are paid $20/hr. during training, and will qualify for Level I Tankerman pay upon successful completion.
- Tuition financing program through La Capitol Federal Credit Union.
- If financing is through La Capitol Federal Credit Union, automatic payments will be deducted and paid to La Capitol for loan repayment.
- If a student withdraws or is terminated from the program, Loadstar Tankerman Academy will refund the student’s tuition based on the corresponding schedule. Any unreturned equipment or PPE will be deducted from the balance prior to issuing any refunds.
- Students may also apply through a lending institution of their choice.
0 – 9 Days
10 – 14 Days
15 – 28 Days
29 – 42 Days
43 – 56 Days
57 – 70 Days
71 – 84 Days
85 –105 Days
Percentage of Tuition Refunded